Read the full interview with Kenton Duty
I'm very happy that I know Kenton Duty. He is such a good guy and his lifestyle is amazing. If I have a chance, I'll meet him live and I'll have so many questions for him. So take back and get some popcorn and don't think so much, just read the interview between Peter Dvant and Kenton Duty and enjoy it...
Follow Kenton on Twitter and Instagram: @kentonjduty ; @dreamersking
and go to his website for more: www.KentonDuty.com- I have several hobbies. I enjoy reading a variety of genres. I really enjoy screen writing and writing new music. I also really enjoy working out. I try to work out as many days a week as possible. To complement working out, I enjoy cooking healthy meals.
1) Tell us something about your hibbies?
1) Tell us something about your hibbies?
2) Do you remember the first time when someone asks you to give him an autograph or taking a picture with you? Tell us more about this!
- I do not remember the first time. But, I remember a very early time in my career. It is very cool to make someone happy by taking a picture and signing something for them. For me, the best thing is being able to interact with fans and letting them know how much I appreciate their support.
3) You are a dreamer, has your dream always been to be a famous actor?
- Funny you asked. Originally, I wanted to be a veterinarian. I love animals, so I thought it would be great to get to help sick animals get well. However, now, I can not see myself doing anything outside the entertainment industry now. I love what I do!
My fans and I like to be #Dreamers because we all can reach our goals and aspirations if we work hard and don't let others bring us down. We all have something special, and we need to let that be seen.
4) Who's always inspired you and still inspires you?
- I have received inspiration from different people. I have been inspired by my grandparents for sure. I am very close to my grandmother. She has always been there for me and is such a thoughtful person. I am inspired by my aunt and uncle. They have to be some of the kindest people I know. I have been fortunate to work with some amazing actors who have been an inspiration to me. And, I also derive inspiration from my fans. They are so nice and respectful, and that encourages me to strive.
5) Many of your fans think that you are very good with children. Do you want someday to have kids? How many do you want to have?
- I really enjoy children. I am glad that #Dreamers see that in me. Children are definitely a blessing. I see myself as a father some day (way into the future!). I would like to have at least two.
6) Can you tell us which country you want to visit and to perform there?
- There are many countries where I would like to visit and perform. That is a hard one. #Dreamers are all over, and when I read something about a country, I feel it would be fun to go to that country and learn about it. When I travel, I try to learn about the area. It is always fun to talk to locals and visit local restaurants, museums, etc. So, to answer your question, I would like to do a world tour!
7) What means the fashion for you? What's your style?
- I like to wear suits and ties. I also like to wear jeans and a cool shirt. Another thing that is fun is to wear a pair of whimsical socks. I have a pretty fun collection of tennis shoes.
8) In which kind of movies or TV series you prefer to play?
- I enjoy a lot of different types of roles. I have had fun in action, comedy, and drama roles. Each type of role has brought a new learning experience.
9) Do you plan to realize new album soon? In which genre will be?
- Absolutely. I am currently working on it. I am not sure of the date, but will keep you posted. My sound is Soul Pop.
10) Do you know where is Bulgaria? Can you tell us one thing, you know about the country?
- Although I have never traveled to Bulgaria, I know that it is in the southeastern portion of Europe. I believe that soccer is the biggest sport in Bulgaria.
Znam Readers - Fan Question
1) What is your favorite food?
- Since I was young, I have always enjoyed sushi. One of my personal goals is to learn to make sushi at home!
2) Do you have any allergies?
- I have had many environmental allergies since I was a young child. I also became allergic to chocolate when I was in elementary school. While I was in high school, I also became allergic to wheat products.
3) What do you hate most in the people?
- I really do not like it when someone is disrespectful of someone else. Just because you have a different opinion than someone else, does not mean you should be disrespectful or rude.
4) Do you hate gays or lesbians?
- Absolutely not. I feel that someone's preference is personal, and it is none of my business.
5) Do you like to read? What is your favorite classic book?
- I love to read. It is a lot of fun to immerse yourself in a book and the author's story. I like "White Fang".
|PHOTO CREDIT: KentonDuty.com|